Help to navigate the minefield of probate
We offers a full probate service for clients. Our team are well placed to prepare estate accounts, calculate the tax position to the date of death and for the period of administration of the estate; and calculate and distribute the estate assets.
It is increasingly common for clients to seek support from their tax adviser to complete the accounts, tax calculations, administration of the estate and to obtain grant of probate.
Combined probate and inheritance tax planning
We also offers a combined probate and inheritance tax planning service. This means that if you are in the unfortunate position of having to conclude the financial administration associated with a loved one who did not leave a will or conduct inheritance tax planning, the same situation should not arise again. Our service is designed to let you swiftly complete probate and put measures in place to minimise the amount of inheritance tax your family will be liable to pay.
Our tax experts are always considerate and will support you as much as possible during an already difficult time. We can assist with the following:
- Assisting and supporting you through the probate process;
- Obtaining the information required for probate application;
- Completing inheritance tax forms and submission as necessary;
- Agreeing inheritance tax liability with the HMRC;
- Calculating the distributable asset position;
- Collecting and distributing the net assets in accordance with the will.
To find out more about our probate or combined inheritance tax planning and probate services, please call 0845 402 3213.