Having Building Insurance is a necessity if you own your home or investment property.

Could you afford to rebuild your home if the worst happens? Your home is a big part of your life, therefore it’s essential to make sure that you have the right Home Insurance Policy to cover your home and its contents.

Discount Mortgages are pleased to offer a comprehensive Home Insurance/Landlord Insurance which is easy to understand and also inexpensive.

Why use us:

  • Cover you can trust
  • No hidden fees
  • Design a policy to suit you
  • Help at every stage
  • Online Quote and policy live in 10 mins with mortgage lenders interest noted.

Home Insurance:

Whether you’re looking for buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combined home insurance policy; we can find the right cover at the right price.

Policy Benefits:

  • Home Contents Insurance with the option of personal possessions cover.
  • Instant online Home Insurance Quote.
  • Building covers available, with or without contents.
  • Extra discount if you take out building and contents insurance combined cover.
  • Flexible cover to match your needs.
  • Flexible cover to match your needs.
  • Monthly payment option.
  • Garden cover available via our home insurance policy.
  • Legal liability to the public of £2,000,000 as standard.
  • Optional accidental damage cover.
  • Alternative Accomodation.

Landlord Insurance:

Our landlord insurance can be tailored to the needs of your buy-to-let property or rental portfolio. Policies are flexible and can include as many or as few of our optional covers as you need, such as buildings cover and contents cover.

Building Insurance-our standard buildings insurance covers property damage from major specified risks such as fire, storm & flood, lightning & earthquake, explosion, aircraft, riot, falling trees, etc. The cover is also available with accidential damage.

Contents Insurance – We covers your possessions within the rental property, such as furniture and fittings. Tenants must buy their own contents cover to protect their own possessions.

Landlord Liability Insurance – We include a minimum level of public liability, which covers your legal liability for the injury or death of a person on your property, or if a person’s property is lost or damaged. You can increase the level if you need to.

Loss of Rent or Alternate Accomodation- We can include a minimum level of cover which compensates you if you lose rental income because your property cannot be occupied or accessed. You may get a percentage of your rental income or the cost of alternative accomodation.

Accidental damage cover:

By upgrading to extended accidental damage cover, you know that you’re insured in the case of an accident happening resulting in damage to your property or contents.

If you rent, we’ll also extend this to cover your landlord’s contents that you are responsible for under your tenancy agreement. You can add this cover to both Buildings and Contents cover.

If you don’t make a claim, or if a claim doesn’t arise under this policy, we will reduce any premium for renewal in line with our scale that applies at the renewal date.

Click here for an immediate quote online.

If you need any further information, please visit our website at www.discountmortgagesuk.com or contact us 0800 298 0678